General

buses from rojales

khj writes in General

Hi,

Does any body know if you can get a bus from the marquesa golf course to guardamar? The rough cost, and frequency?

thanks

khj

Posted on: 02/02/2009 at 13:13

Ok - that did not get a very good response - ar ethere buses from Rojales to anywhere?? Please could you let me know as my daughter who doesn't drive wants to come out on holiday. Or does anybody know how much a taxi is from rojales to guardamar?

thanks

Posted on: 03/02/2009 at 13:09

Hi there,

I used to live up near the golf course La Marquesa and I do not drive either, when we got the house we were told by the previous owner that there was a regular bus service to Quesada and Rojales - however! Typically apparently the service ran up until about a year ago but the driver hardly ever wnt as far as the golf course as there were never many passngers - so he just went the route he wanted to go! Subsequently no-one used the service and it was cancelled. If I were you I would take down taxi numbers and book them well in advance - both there and back as it is so difficult to find taxis out here. A taxi golf to Rojales should be no more tha 5 euros I would say but to Guardamar as much as 15 perhaps? I have paid anything from 11 to 17 euros from Quesada high st to Torrevieja main church square. Taxis from Quesada park in a rank on the high st if you want to get their cards/tel no.s

Hope this helps.

L

Posted on: 03/02/2009 at 15:41

There are buses which go from outside Tylers Bar in the middle of Rojales to Guardamar although i'm not sure what time. If you ask in the Ayuntamiento they will probably be able to give you a time table.

Legal taxis cost about 20 euros to Guardamar, although there are illegal taxi services available i wouldn't recomend using them as you never know whose car you are getting into.

Posted on: 04/02/2009 at 09:45

Thanks for this info - its really helpful x

Posted on: 05/02/2009 at 10:13

Latest Blog

Satellite updates at 28 deg East for Astra 2E, 2F & Eutelsat 28a

From the blog, Television & Technology

Satellite updates at 28 deg East for Astra 2E, 2F & Eutelsat 28a  ... Read more

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote